Fashion & Accessories Open for Business
This Sunday opening is your unique opportunity to discover other brands and suppliers, so that you can fine tune your assortment to match the tastes of your customers.
Not registered yet?Request your access
Getting to Trade Mart Brussels
Trade Mart Brussels is located in the northern edge of Brussels, near the Atomium, and is easily accessible from all major access roads.
Why should I be there?
- Exceptional opening day on Sunday
- 70 exhibitors introduce to you their latest collections
- Clothing, shoes, accessories, ...
- Cash&Carry principle: everything is in stock!
We keep everything corona-proof!
Thanks to our preventive measures in the battle against COVID-19, you can shop safely at Trade Mart. Before visiting Trade Mart, please read our safety measures here.
Come Sunday shopping!
Are you professionaly active in one of our sectors? Great! We are happy to welcome you at your first visit where you can ask for a free acces card for an entire day.
Be sure to bring:
- Your VAT number
- Proof of your professional activity
Acces to our events is entirely free of charge. Parking will cost you 6€ per day. However, if you do not wish to wait at the reception to register, you can easily apply for your annual acces card online. Parking will be free for the whole year at 20€.
- For easy access, take the Pool entrance (you can park on parking P1 Pool via the Atomiumlaan).
- The take-away of our restaurant FoodSense in the atrium will be open from 9h30 to 14h.
- Stick to the COVID-19 measures and keep Trade Mart safe for everyone!