Monday Opening baby & kids
During the exclusive Monday opening on April 26, discover baby and children's items from over 250 brands. Your customers will be delighted by the beautiful items in your new baby and children's collection! Discover our favorite products on our blog!
In addition, the home & living department is also open during this purchasing moment, where more than 500 interior brands provide you with fresh collections in kitchen, dining, gifts, design and decoration.
Not registered yet?Request your access
Getting to Trade Mart Brussels
Trade Mart Brussels is located in the northern edge of Brussels, near the Atomium, and is easily accessible from all major access roads.
Why should I be there?
- Due to Corona, several trade fairs have been cancelled or cancelled. Nevertheless, you can always come to Trademart to add to your baby and children's collections
- More than 250 brands in our Baby & Kids department are at your disposal
- A 100% coronaproof purchasing experience
- From clothing for the little ones to cute decoration items and so much more. Surprise your customers with the latest items in your collection!
Relive the Kids World Days 2021 and let yourself be inspired:
A Covid-proof purchasing experience
Your health and safety are a priority for us. Read about the measures to keep your visit at Trademart safe and coronaproof.
How do I get access to the event?
Are you professionaly active in one of our sectors? Great! We are happy to welcome you at your first visit where you can ask for a free acces card for an entire day.
Be sure to bring:
- Your VAT number
- Proof of your professional activity
Acces to our events is entirely free of charge. Parking will cost you 6€ per day. However, if you do not wish to wait at the reception to register, you can easily apply for your annual acces card online. Parking will be free for the whole year at 20€.
- The food truck in the Atrium is the place to be for a nice coffee/tea, a soft drink and/or a quick snack!
- Stick to the COVID-19 measures and keep trademart safe for everyone!