Corona / Covid-19
Your safety - our concern
Update 20/01/2021 - We remain open
Trade Mart Opening hours & days
We are currently maintaining our regular opening days and hours.
We do ask you to contact your exhibitor when you want to pay the center a visit.
Hygiene and prevention measures
We make some additional practical arrangements for prevention:
- From now on, a mouth mask is mandatory in the entire Trade Mart building, both in the common areas and in the showrooms.
- Please limit your visit to 1 person and 30 minutes and avoid bringing children to maximize spread.
- We urge you to respect the directional arrows and keep your distance.
- When entering the showrooms, please check the maximum number of people allowed on the posters and respect this.
- Disinfectant gel is available in the building.
- Maintenance is increased throughout the building. In particular, the toilets, handles and doors, railings of stairs and escalators, handles of the carts, the lift buttons, door intercoms at the entrance gates and all machines will receive extra attention.
- Paper towels will be provided in all toilets to dry the hands.
- The entrance doors of toilets will be kept open, please keep them open.
- All water dispensers are removed.
- All lounges are closed.
- Our VIP tours are suspended until further notice.
With a few simple measures we can limit the spread of influenza viruses, coronaviruses or other viruses:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Try to keep as far apart as possible with a minimum of 1.5 meter
- Use a new tissue paper each time and throw it away in a lockable trash can.
- Don't have a tissue on hand? Cough or sneeze in the inside of your elbow.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- Do not greet anyone with hands or kisses.
- Try to avoid cash transactions.
The FoodSense Take Away and Bistro will remain closed.
A foodtruck for take-away lunch will be present as from January 18th.
If you are dealing with a Corona contamination AND have recently visited Trade Mart Brussels, we ask you to let them know as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.