Corona / Covid-19
Trade Mart Opening hours & days
We are currently maintaining our regular opening days and hours.
We do ask you to contact your exhibitor when you want to pay the center a visit.
Hygiene and prevention measures
We make some additional practical arrangements for prevention:
- Mouth mask mandatory when visiting Trade Mart, this applies everywhere in the building.
- Max 1 visitor per 10m² during a period of maximum 30 minutes.
- We allow 1 visitors per entrance card.
- Disinfectant gel is available in the building.
- Maintenance is increased throughout the building. In particular, the toilets, handles and doors, railings of stairs and escalators, handles of the carts, the lift buttons, door intercoms at the entrance gates and all machines will receive extra attention.
- Paper towels will be provided in all toilets to dry the hands.
- The entrance doors of toilets will be kept open, please keep them open.
- All water dispensers are removed.
- All lounges are closed.
With a few simple measures we can limit the spread of influenza viruses, coronaviruses or other viruses:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Try to keep as far apart as possible with a minimum of 1.5 meter
- Use a new tissue paper each time and throw it away in a lockable trash can.
- Don't have a tissue on hand? Cough or sneeze in the inside of your elbow.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- Do not greet anyone with hands or kisses.
- Try to avoid cash transactions.
Restaurant - currently closed until August 30th
The restaurant is currently open for take away only.
Keep in mind following measures are in effect:
- Opening hours: 11:30 am to 2:00 pm
- You can order, but please send your order before 10 am by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you add a time, we will ensure that your order will be ready in FoodSense by the specified time. We cannot guarantee that orders placed after 10 am will be ready on time.
- Payments are made when you pick up your order.
- On FoodSense we also have 2 vending machines that are available 24/24.
A vending machine with hot drinks and a vending machine with soft drinks, sweets and snacks.
- In our Take-away we have affixed floor stickers 1.5m apart.
- A separate entrance and exit contributes to a smooth circulation.
- Come and pick up your sandwiches alone, without company.
- Pay electronically as much as possible. We currently also do not accept our loyalty cards, in order to guarantee the safety of our people.
If you are dealing with a Corona contamination AND have recently visited Trade Mart Brussels, we ask you to let them know as soon as possible to email@example.com.