Trade Mart Brussels appreciates your interest in its product and your visit to this website. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our website. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our business processes.
Trademart makes every effort to comply with European Regulation 2016/679 or 27 april 2016 with regard to the Processing of Personal Data (General Data Protection Regulation or better known as GDPR).
2.1 Personal data which you communicate to us:
- Category 1: if you do not register: your IP-address
- Category 2: if you register for the newsletter or a webinar: your email newsletter preferences;
- Category 3: via cookies: tracking of how you use the website;
- Category 4: invoice and contact details if one of the products or services of Trademart is ordered or a contact request is submitted;
2.2 Trademart can collect data on you (Personal data) in different ways:
3.1 General purposes:
Trademart shall use the Personal Data collected from you exclusively for the following purposes:
- Category 1: to attend and improve this website and to include Personal Data in anonymous statistics, which cannot lead to the discovery of the identity of particular persons or companies, the legal grounds for which are Trademart's legitimate interests to make ongoing improvements to its website and service provision;
- Category 2: to send you direct marketing, newsletters, the legal grounds for which are your explicit, advance consent. This consent can always be withdrawn;
- Category 3: to improve user experience, the legal grounds for which are you explicit, advance consent;
- Category 4: to provide and invoice the services you have requested, the legal grounds for which are the provision of a service that you requested.
You are not obliged to disclose your personal data but please understand that it becomes impossible to provide certain services if the processing is refused.
3.2 Direct marketing:
If you have already been included in our mailing list as one of the recipients of hard-cope and/or soft-copy marketing material, Trademart can use your data to send marketing and other material relating to the various services using electronic messaging or remarketing services.
Such content can be withdrawn, free of charge and without giving any reason and at any point in time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided. Said unsubscribe link is included in every email sent for direct marketing purposes.
Trademart will not sell, let or make your Personal Data available to third parties, unless you give your advance consent.
3.3 Where we process data
1. We personally and our external processors will only process your identifiable personal data in the EEA (European Economic Area).
2. We can transmit your anonymised and/or aggregate data to organizations outside the European Area. If such transmission is made, we will ensure that there are appropriate warranties to guarantee the security and integrity of your personal data, and that all the rights that you could enjoy under the applicable mandatory law relating to personal data are guaranteed.
3. The following legal protection mechanism will be implemented if there is a transmission of your personal data and/or anonymised and/or aggregate data:
Country outside EER? USA
Lawful transmission system? US - EU Privacy Shield
Country outside EEA? USA
Lawful transmission system? US - EU Privacy Shield
4.1 We may grant employees access to your personal data to be able to process such data.
We store and process the personal data for a period necessary for the purposes of the processing and for the purposes of the contractual relationship between you and Trademart.
The follow rights relating to own personal data can always be exercised merely by request.
6.1 Right of admission and perusal:
You have the right at any point in time to take due note of your personal data, free of charge.
6.2 Right of correction, removal and restriction:
You are free to disclose or not to disclose your personal data to Trademart. In addition, you also have the right to request us to correct, supplement or erase your personal data.
6.3 Right of objection:
You always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons or for direct marketing purposes.
6.4 Right of objection:
You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured format and/or to transfer them to other controllers.
6.5 Right to withdraw consent:
Where the processing is based on your advance consent, you do, of course, have the right to withdraw it.
6.6 Exercise of your rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us for such purpose, either by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post sent to Atomiumsquare 1, 1020 Brussels. Additional identification may be requested for legitimacy purposes.
6.7 Automatic decisions and profiling:
No profiling methods having detrimental automatic impact on the services received are used while your personal data are being processed.
6.8 Right to submit complaints:
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you are at liberty to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority. For more information, go to www.dataprotectionauthority.be.
7.1 We have developed technically and organisationally adapted security measures to prevent personal data collected from being destroyed, lost, forged, changed, accessed without permission or disclosed to third persons by mistake and to prevent any other unauthorised processing of such data.
7.2 Under no circumstances can Trademart be regarded liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from incorrect or unlawful use of the personal data by a third party.
7.3 You must comply with the safety prescriptions at all times. You are therefore the sole person responsible for the use made of the website on your computer, your IP address and your identity data, as well as for the confidentiality thereof.
8.1 Trademart is not responsible for the content of websites referring to links which the administrator or visitors mention on the Trademart website. Visitors must be aware of the fact that the privacy of other websites may differ from that of Trademart.
8.2 A link to a website cannot be regarded as express approval of the content of this website, neither can the correctness be permanently guaranteed.